V.O.F, De Papillon respects the privacy of the visitors of its website, in particular the rights of visitors regarding the automated processing of personal data. For the sake of full transparency with our clients, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy regarding this processing itself, its purpose and the options of the persons involved to exercise their rights the best way possible.
For all additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 – Legal provisions
- Website (after this also ‘The website’): www.depapillon.nl.
- Person responsible for the processing of personal data (after this also: ‘The manager’): V.O.F. De Papillon, located on Kanaalweg 30, 7591 NH Denekamp, CoC number: 06040826.
Article 2 – Access to the website
- Access to and use of the website is strictly personal. You shall not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or publicity purposes, or for any commercial offers, and in particular not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – Content of the website
- All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) pictures, video images, sounds or all technical applications that may be used to let the website function and more in general all components used on this website, are protected by law through intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation in any way of the whole or part of it, including technical applications, without prior written permission from the person responsible, is strictly forbidden. If the manager does not take action immediately against any infringement, this cannot be considered tacit permission or immunity from prosecution.
Article 4 – Management of the website
- For good management of the website the manager can, at any moment:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access for a certain category of visitors to the entire website or part of it.
- Remove all information that may disturb the functioning of the website of is in conflict with national or international legislation or with internet etiquette.
- Have the website temporarily unavailable in order to implement updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
- The manager is in no way responsible for failure, malfunctions, troubles or interruptions of the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way you try to connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures yourself to protect your equipment and data against threats including virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible yourself for the websites and the data you consult on the internet.
- The manager is not liable for legal procedures conducted against you:
- For the use of the website or services available through the internet
- The manager is not responsible for any damage incurred by yourself, third parties or your equipment due to your connection with or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the manager as a result of this.
- If the manager gets involved in a conflict emanating from your use of this website, he is entitled to charge you for any damage he suffers or will suffer as a result of this.
Article 6 – Collecting data
- Your data is collected by V.O.F. De Papillon, an (an) external processor(s). Personal data is understood to be: all information on a identified or identifiable natural person; as identifiable is considered a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular with the use of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the manager for maintaining relations with you and if applicable for processing your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights regarding your data
- In accordance with article 13(2) sub b of the General Data Protection Regulation everyone has the right to rectify or delete his personal data or limit processing concerning him, as well as the right to object against processing and the right to transfer of data. You can exercise these rights by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any such request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document, signed by you and mentioning the address on which we can contact you. Within 1 month after submission of the request you will get a reply. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests this term may be extended by two months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
- In case of violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and as a result of which the authorities need personal data collected by the manager, this will be provided to him after an explicit and motivated request from these authorities, after which this personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
- If certain information is necessary to get access to certain functionalities of the website, the person responsible will indicate the obligatory nature of this information the moment the data is requested.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
- You can receive commercial offers from the manager. If you do not wish to receive these any longer, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
- If during your visit to the website you find any personal data, you must refrain from collecting them or of any other unauthorised use and of any action that infringes on the privacy of that/those person(s). The manager is in no way responsible in the aforementioned situations.
Article 10 – Storage term of data
- The data collected by the manager of the website is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- Functional cookies: including session and login cookies for monitoring session and login information.
- Analytical cookies: to get an insight into the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and subjects. This way, we can better gear communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our website or from what PC the visit is made.
- For more information on the use, management and removal of cookies for every control type, we invite you to consult the following link:
Article 12 – Visual material and products offered
- No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
- To these terms and conditions Dutch law applies. The court of the place of residence/establishment of the manager is exclusively authorised in case of any conflicts concerning these terms and conditions, except when a legal exception applies to this.
Article 14 – Contact
- For questions, product information or information on the website itself, please contact: Mr Alex Wassink, firstname.lastname@example.org.